Our commitment to sustainability
For us sustainability is not just a buzzword - we put sustainability into practice in our day-to-day lives. This concerns in particular our mobility, our choice of offices and charitable commitment to training young people in the field of sustainability.
We currently implement the following measures:
- We work on assignments / mandates, whose aim it is to improve sustainability.
- We travel by public transport; all of our staff hold a Swiss GA travel card
- We consciously avoid car journeys; if we have to use a car we drive one with A or B efficiency rating whenever possible.
- We avoid flying whenever possible; if we do need to travel by plane we offset our CO2 emissions
- Our offices are in a Plus Energy House equipped with geothermal energy / heat pump, solar collectors (warm water) and photovoltaic (electricity).
- We consciously forego expensive promotional gifts or corporate dinners / business lunches; instead we support the Zurich Children's Hospital i.e. the foundation for children with heart conditions with 5-10% of the company profits.